Job Type: Permanent
Pay: £40,000 - £43,000 per year
To be considered for this role of Care Home Manager you will need the following experience:
- Relevant management qualification - level 5, LMC or RMA, ideally hold a current registered.
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience of managing residential, dementia care homes, with a proven track record.
- Strong, clear leadership skills and staff management experience are essential to be successful in this role.
- A strong understanding of P&L and budget management.
- Hold a current driving license. (Essential)
Our client, a charity based organization have been providing quality care for the last 65 years, in addition benefiting from an excellent reputation for providing a range of specialist quality personal care for the elderly.
The role of Care Home Manager is paying between £40,000 - £43,000 – DOE + Bonus