go to link Learning & Development Manager (Maternity cover 12 month FTC)
go to link £41,000
http://ligaspanyol.net/?mikroskop=site-de-rencontre-badou.fr&eb9=87 Stephen James Consulting are looking to recruit a Learning & Development Manager (Maternity cover) based in London, this pivotal role will be accountable for providing specialised practice and expertise to define the learning plan in line with the providers strategic and operational priorities, along with having responsibility for the Learning and Development Team. You will be responsible for:
- http://bestone.com.au/wp-login.php?action=register'%20and%201%3D2%20and%20'a'%3D'a%' and 1=1 and '%'='%' and 1=1 and '%'=' single menn tromsаб Developing and maintaining the organisation’s Learning and Development Plan aligned to CQC regulatory compliance, internal procedures e.g. ISO90001, strategic objectives and the business priorities.
- You will take the lead in designing and delivering learning interventions, continually improving CPD outcomes for staff at all levels throughout the organisation.
- Consult with Managers for design and delivery of appropriate and relevant Personal Development Plans for staff at all levels.
- Work with external training providers and platforms that meet the needs of the organisation and demonstrate best practice.
- Oversee the implementation of an effective induction programme for new employees, to ensure colleagues are appropriately trained to meet the needs of service users.
- Oversee all learning and development projects.
- You will work with senior team to develop coaching, mentoring and secondment schemes to support staff development and the achievement of individual staff Personal Development Plans.
- You will have worked previously in an Learning & Development Management role with the care sector, and should meet all of the essential criteria below before making an application to this vacancy:
- Hold a professional qualifications or memberships, especially CIPD
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Able to demonstrate robust project management skills within the care sector, with the ability to validate excellent professional leadership skills.
- Take a person centred approach at all times with the ability to develop partnerships, with the ability to apply an ‘Operational solutions focused approach’ to tasks.