Operations Manager required for a leading Healthcare provider, based in the South-west of England. Our client specialise within residential care, for the elderly, this pivotal role, of Operations Manager, you will have full accountability for running a portfolio of 6 care homes within the Wiltshire region, reporting directly into the senior team, your key responsibilities will be:
- You will ensure the delivery of a quality service within each Care Home, in line with regulatory and company requirements.
- Monitoring and ensuring the financial performance of services is maximized.
- Maintaining and improving Quality & Compliance.
- Supporting Home Managers in day to day operational matters.
- Supporting services with recruitment and staff development.
- Working with the Operations Director in ensuring new build projects are expertly run from build through to commissioning.
- Play a key part in supporting Managers and support teams to improve overall occupancy within the region and improve and maximize income.
http://mohsen.ir/?danilov=ÃÂ§ÃâÃÂ®ÃÅ ÃÂ§ÃÂ±ÃÂ§ÃÂª-ÃÂ§ÃâÃÂ«Ãâ ÃÂ§ÃÂ¦ÃÅ ÃÂ©-ÃÂ§ÃÂÃÂªÃÅ ÃÂ§Ãâ-ÃÂªÃÂ¬ÃÂ§ÃÂ±ÃÅ http://hosnaboen.no/?misoloie=dating-p%D0%93%D2%90-nett-norge&b52=bf Essential Skills and experience:
- Experienced within Multi-site management of nursing or residential care homes.
- You possess drive and passion together with the knowledge and leadership skills required to deliver the necessary standards.
- Able to exhibit a strong commercial acumen and understanding of all of the elements required to run a profitable and compliant portfolio of care homes.
- Individuals should be able to demonstrate a robust working knowledge of the legislation and regulatory requirements relating to the sector and role.
- Able to work flexibly and dedicate the time and travel required to deliver the objectives of the role.
- Proven ability to self-manage, plan and organize your workload.
This role is offering a competitive Salary package which depending on your experience, sits around the nikkei 225 binary option £50,000 http://www.mylifept.com/?refriwerator=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-bei-ig-markets&345=52 binäre optionen bei ig markets – alamogordo nm dating £55,000 per year plus a company car allowance of £5,000.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status